Right of withdrawal
- Beginning of the cancellation policy -
Right of withdrawal
The customer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is 14 days from the day on which the customer or a third party named by him who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise his right of withdrawal, the customer must send us ( Nattawut Design Chemin de la Tuiliére 39, 1805 Jongny, e-mail: NattawutDesign@gmail.com) a clear statement (a letter sent by post or an e-mail) about his decision to revoke this contract. The customer can use the attached model objection form for this, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for the customer to send the communication regarding the exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If the customer revokes this contract, we shall owe the customer all payments that we have received from the customer (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the customer choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us has chosen), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which we received the notification of the cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that the customer used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with the customer; under no circumstances will the customer be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until the customer has provided proof that he has sent back the goods, whichever is earlier. The customer must return the goods to us Nattawut Design Chemin de la Tuiliére 39, 1805 Jongny
immediately and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which the customer informed us of the cancellation of this contract . The deadline is met if the customer sends the goods before the deadline of 14 days has expired. The customer is only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- End of revocation -
Exclusion of the right of withdrawal:
The right of cancellation does not apply to long-distance contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the production of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive,
- for the delivery of goods clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would soon be exceeded,
- for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery,
- for the delivery of goods if these were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature, or
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery.
If you make use of your right of withdrawal, simply click here .